Rejoice in the Lord
When you read Philippians 4:4 - I wonder what you think about. Do you have loads of things which pop into your mind which you want to rejoice about? Is it something which you find easy to think about, or is it something which takes time for you at the moment?
As we near our Thanksgiving Dinner (November 10th), I wanted to prod you to begin reflecting on what you give thanks to God for in 2018. Perhaps this could be your chance to stop and think;
• What has God shown/taught you this year which you’re thankful for?
• How have God’s people been a blessing to you this year?
• How has God enabled you to serve others this year?
• What answers to prayer have you seen?
• How has God shown you His love recently?
We want to be a community of God’s children who cannot help but declare our thankfulness for all that He has done for us & for all He is!